16.3.15

The Jumpsuit Game

At a pint-sized 5"3 I've often shied away from trousers and long-length clothing because most (all) of the time I have to either roll the legs up or get the hem altered to make them fit. However, after purchasing my first jumpsuit earlier this year, I'm a full on trouser fiend. To me, ASOS currently have the best offerings by a mile. 

When Queen Chung wore this navy utility jumpsuit on The Great British Bake Off for Comic Relief, I knew I had to find a similar outfit. (Mary and Alexa in the same photo! It's too much!) 


(Source: Comic Relief)

I personally favor a more slinky alternative to a chunkier cotton boiler suit, these are both beautiful.



Vila (via. ASOS) £28


Whistles (via. ASOS) £225

ASOS have also fully immersed themselves in the wide leg trouser and brought them into jumpsuits. I particularly like all the cut out detailing which I think counteracts the wide legs to make for a more flattering silhouette. This black number is my favourite...  


ASOS, £50 

The wide leg culotte is not something I will be embracing myself but I think they look amazing on the taller ladies out there and admire those who are giving them a test drive- how gorgeous is this denim all in one?


ASOS, £50


ASOS, £25


No comments:

Post a Comment