19.5.15

Suede Love

I 'liked' this photo of Suki Waterhouse a few weeks ago on Instagram as I loved the overall styling of this  look but mainly the shape of this sleek leather jacket. I took a print screen and decided to go on a quest to find something similar.


From previous posts you will know that I've fully embraced all things seventies, particularly suede in any form. I was browsing suede jackets online on eBay and found this 100% leather suede jacket in exactly the same style as the Instagram photo!


Luckily for me it was a Sunday morning auction and so with some dedication (it ended at 9am!) I managed to swoop in and snap it up for just £10. I know I'll wear this with anything and everything and I can't wait to style it with a turtleneck top and a messy beehive a la Suki.

Next on my list is something in that earthy orange tan suede like this gorgeous Urban Outfitters bomber jacket...


No comments:

Post a Comment