4.2.15

Charity Shop Finds- Home Edition

A friend and I are moving into our flat in Manchester, and although things have been delayed it’s meant that I've been able to snoop around and find some amazing homeware items to take with me. I’ve seen a lot of vintage brassware around at the moment, I think little touches of shined up brass can look amazing amongst other trinkets. Here’s a couple of photos featuring gorgeous brassware that I pinned on Pinterest recently…





So as you can imagine, I was thrilled to find this little engraved brass vase for just 50p. This will look perfect on my dressing table holding some flowers next to some candles. I also picked up this glass box in an orange/amber colour which will be great to put jewellery in or to even use as a candle holder with the lid off, this was £1.25.



If you can't tell, I'll buy anything candle related, and also found these holders which look so effective with tealights inside them for just 50p for all four. They’ll look great grouped together in the corner of the bath or on a bedside table.



This corked cut glass bottle was another lovely find at just £1.50 which will be great for the kitchen. I also picked up this decanter and shot glass set which was £3 and will be perfect for that first housewarming party. I was sure to use sterilising tablets in each of the bottles before using them which I would recommend doing with glass bottles if you are using them to hold food or drink. 



Keep your eyes peeled for my next post on my favourite homeware items in store at the moment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment